Prevent boring meetings that waste money.
– Meeting basics – Have an agenda and set a goal(s) so meetings don’t wander.
– Meeting topics – Does the topic drive business results? Can the leader prevent it from going deep down a rabbit hole?
– Attendance issues – The right people are a must for the right conversation.
– Style issues – The meeting must encourage conversation and the speaker must manage it properly.
– Cultural problems – The culture can’t foster unruly criticism and stifle conversation.
Plus, If you have an hour-long meeting with five people, that’s six hours of expensive time.
Stop wasting money.