Think about your team’s dynamic and ask yourself if any of these items are missing.
– Compelling goals – what are we going to do?
– Clearly defined roles – who does what?
– Effective processes – how will it get done?
– Agreed-upon definition of success – what does it look like when everything is accomplished?
– High trust – There it is again. Trust. Can’t stress it enough.
Each element must exist.
And, it’s equally important for each individual to recognize the importance of upholding these items as well. (Not as easy as it sounds!)